Uploading pictures can be a fun, exciting and thankless task. Among things that can inevitably go wrong: incorrect picture sizing, attaching to undesired location on the webpage and an invitation to wild bear attacks.
Several tips to help with uploading pictures:
1) Select a picture you actually want to upload
2) Keep eyes open at all times
3) Using a mouse to assist with uploads can decrease the time spent uploading by 98%
4) Uploads are best done with a computer
5) Do not try to upload pictures directly from a non-digital camera
6) When uploading pictures, best to leave pants on
Who doesn’t love a nice kitten upload? Satan, of course.