Change Is On the Way…..Food for Thought
1) Light sweet crude oil for June delivery has reached a record of $126.20 on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Trouble with Hugo Chavez in Venezuela could drive the prices even higher. One expert predicts $6 a gallon gas within two years.
2) In the year 1950, whites made up 28% of the world population and Africans 9%. The ratio was 3-to-1. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same, but the colors will be reversed.
3) People of African ancestry will make up 25% of the world’s population by 2060, according to the National Policy Institute in Augusta, Georgia.
4) By 2060, 200 million white (Caucasian) people—1 in every 6 on Earth—will disappear. [That is a number equal to the population(s) of France, Britain, Holland and Germany combined.]
5) People of Arabic heritage numbered 94 million in 1948, when the state of Israel was formed. At that time, Arabs were outnumbered 7 to 1 by Europeans. Arabic peoples will rise to 743 million by 2060, which is 10x more than now. They will make up 75% of the white population.
6) By 2050, one-fourth of all the people of Eastern Europe will have vanished.
7) The Ukraine will lose 1/3 of its population.
8) Russia had 150 million people when the Soviet Union broke up in the Reagan years; today, there are 142 million people in the Ukraine and they will decrease to 108 million. This represents a population loss that is greater than the genocide that Hitler and Stalin, combined, perpetrated on those countries.
9) By 2050, Iran’s population will have risen from the 71 million of today to 100 million.
10) Pakistan will add 84 million to reach 300 million people (about the same as today’s United States).
11) Afghanistan’s population will increase threefold, from 27 million to 79 million.
12) Iran will go from 29 million to 62 million by 2060. (Most of the population in Iran is young).
13) The Hispanic population of the United States will triple to 127 million by 2050, with Mexico’s population increasing to 130 million. Some sort of merger with Mexico would seem to be in the cards, and one cannot rule out a merger with our neighbors to the north, either.